Skip to content

I want to report an issue / complain about a stadium.  Who should I contact?

In the first instance, you should contact the stadium itself to report any issues or problems.

If you have already done this, and still have concerns, you should contact the local authority, which is responsible for stadium’s safety certificate.

Also see

Learn more

New SGSA website launched

Learn more

SGSA Conference 2024 booking open

Learn more

Giles Smith appointed next SGSA Chief Executive