Calculating safe capacity with social distancing online training course
The SGSA has developed an online training course Calculating Safe Capacity with Social Distancing. This one-day course will develop your understanding of the calculation of safe capacities using the social/physical distancing guidance, as set out in SG02: Planning for Social Distancing at Sports Grounds.
As well as an overview of the key principles of safe capacities you will have the opportunity to practice calculations of COVID-19 capacities under the tutelage of the author of SG02, and SGSA’s Head of Inspectorate, Ken Scott, supported by SGSA colleagues.
There are no training dates currently available. If you would like to be informed of any additional training dates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of programme
- Safe capacity using social distancing – seated accommodation
- Safe capacity using social distancing – standing accommodation and concourses
- Group exercise and discussions
£100 per person.
There is no VAT payable.
Comments from previous attendees
“Collaborative and informative. Better than a standard conference.”
“Clean, concise and informative. It also had a wide group of individuals from various backgrounds who shared their experiences.”
“Thank you to everyone from the SGSA for an excellent online training session.”
- Classes will be limited 16 people to maximise interaction.
- Participants will be expected to be familiar with the Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds (Green Guide) and the short videos which explain the basics of the SG02 guidance.
- All materials and delivery will be in English and times are in GMT
If you have any questions on the training course, please contact Andrea Jones: email@example.com or call 07525 836287.