Calculating safe capacity with social distancing online training course
The SGSA has developed an online training course Calculating Safe Capacity with Social Distancing. This one-day course will develop your understanding of the calculation of safe capacities using the social/physical distancing guidance, as set out in SG02: Planning for Social Distancing at Sports Grounds.
As well as an overview of the key principles of safe capacities you will have the opportunity to practice calculations of COVID-19 capacities under the tutelage of the author of SG02, and SGSA’s Head of Inspectorate, Ken Scott, supported by SGSA colleagues.
Bookings can be made online by selecting the appropriate date:
Overview of programme
- Safe capacity using social distancing – seated accommodation
- Safe capacity using social distancing – standing accommodation and concourses
- Group exercise and discussions
£100 per person.
There is no VAT payable.
Comments from previous attendees
“Collaborative and informative. Better than a standard conference.”
“Clean, concise and informative. It also had a wide group of individuals from various backgrounds who shared their experiences.”
“Thank you to everyone from the SGSA for an excellent online training session.”
- Classes will be limited 16 people to maximise interaction.
- Participants will be expected to be familiar with the Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds (Green Guide) and the short videos which explain the basics of the SG02 guidance.
- All materials and delivery will be in English and times are in GMT
If you have any questions on the training course, please contact Andrea Jones: email@example.com.