Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds (Green Guide)
The sixth edition of the Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds, also known as the Green Guide, is now available to purchase.
The Green Guide helps sports grounds owners and operators calculate a safe capacity for their venue. It is used around the world by architects and designers as a best practice guide for the development and refurbishment of stadiums. The new sixth edition offers the latest expert advice and technical specifications on ensuring a safe environment for spectators.
Both Hard and Digital Copies
Hard and digital versions are priced at £95 each or you can purchase both as a bundle for £150.
To order more than five hard copies, please contact the SGSA office at email@example.com for shipping details.
We have discounts available for purchasing multiple hard copies of the Green Guide:
- 15-49 – 10% discount
- 50-99 – 15% discount
- 100+ – 20% discount
To make a bulk order, please contact the SGSA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annex A – (P) factor indicative questions
- Annex B – (S) factor indicative questions
- Annex C – Guidance on colour vision deficiency
- Annex D – Demountable stand checklist
- Annex E – Medical room checklist
- Worked Example A – Football Rugby
- Worked Example B – Cricket
- Worked Example C – Horse racing