Green Guide Regional Briefing Session
We will be holding four special briefing sessions across the country on the latest edition of the Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds (Green Guide).
Join Ken Scott, Head of Inspectorate, along with Inspectors Rick Riding and Geoff Galilee for an in-depth look at the Guide, the changes since the fifth edition, and how the guidance could be implemented.
Four sessions will be held across the country. All sessions will run from 10.30am – 3pm. Refreshments and lunch will be provided. The cost of the event is £35 and bookings can be made online, by selecting the session you want to attend:
- Friday 1st February – DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Robin Park Wigan, WN5 0UZ – Fully booked
- Wednesday 6th February – Villa Park, Birmingham B6 6HE
- Monday 11th February – London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, E20 2ST
- Tuesday 12th February – Ashton Gate Stadium, Ashton Road, Bristol, BS3 2EJ
The sessions will include:
- Understanding the new sixth edition of the Green Guide.
- How the Green Guide and related Guidance can be of help to your specific role.
- How to determine the safe capacity using the Green Guide methodology.
- A detailed look at the material considerations that determine the Zone Ex issues and solutions.
- A look at the Green Guide new Safety Management considerations and the role of the Operations Manual
- Understanding of the medical provision and medical planning under the Green Guide.
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.