It is important for grounds to have early discussions with local authorities around the conditions to be placed on service providers in relation to concession facilities.
This guidance outlines matters to be considered when concession and other allied services are provided at sports grounds.
The guidance covers:
- catering and hospitality;
- mobile and fast food stalls,
- TV and radio broadcast equipment and facilities,
- betting and gambling facilities,
- programme and publication sales and,
- souvenir and other retail shops and kiosks.