Maintaining Vigilance in Safety Conference 19th April
Tickets are selling fast for this year’s safety at sports grounds event, with over 175 people already booked to attend, the 2018 conference looks set to another worthwhile day.
The last 12 months has seen a renewed focus on safety; four terrorist attacks in the UK, the tragic fire at Grenfell Tower, a progressive crowd collapse in Amiens stadium in France with 27 people injured and many incidents and tragedies at stadiums around the world.
These terrible incidents have sharpened the focus on safety and remind us we must never be complacent with people’s safety where they are.
With so much change in the last year, the 2018 safety at sports grounds conference will focus on the key issues facing sports grounds safety professionals.
Maintaining Vigilance in Safety gives you an opportunity to share ideas, meet with likeminded professionals and consider what you need to do now to ensure people are as safe as possible.
When: 19 April 2018
Where: Etihad Stadium, Manchester
- Bill Bush, Premier League
- Joyce Cook, FIFA
- Lucy D’Orsi, Counter Terrorism Policing National HQ
- Steve Elworthy, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Lucy Kennon, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Kevin Miles, Football Supporter’s Federation
- Mark Miles, West Bromwich Albion, FC
- Anthony Mundy, Lancashire County Cricket Club
- Ken Scott, Sports Grounds Safety Authority
Book before 16th March to secure the early booking rate.
Delegate passes are from £110 and discounts are available for multiple bookings.
Book online today www.sgsa-conference.org